We can’t say often enough how much we appreciate all that you’ve done for your student and IU. Because of your love, support, and sacrifice, we get to work with the best and brightest individuals on campus.
And You Still Have a Role to Play
IUSF members are leaders in their own right—but they still need your support. How can you help?
- Encourage your student to get involved. IUSF members learn valuable skills, forge lifelong friendships, and help build a stronger IU.
- Stay up to date on IUSF activities through our regular communications.
- Join us for Little 500, and see the results of your student’s hard work!
- Add your voice to IUSF conversations on Facebook and Twitter.
- Explore our vision for the future IUSF. Through For All: The Indiana University Bicentennial Campaign, we will develop more student learning and leadership opportunities, and improve IUSF events.
- Make a gift to the IU Student Foundation and support our Leadership Development Fund, Scholarship Endowment, Armstrong Student Foundation Endowment, or Little 500 Support Fund.