Get ready for the ride of a lifetime.
Little 500 riders are part of a storied IU tradition. More than 25,000 people travel to Bloomington every April to watch the nation’s largest collegiate bike race — to watch you pedal your way into Hoosier history. Riding in the Little 500 is a defining life experience. Camaraderie, competition, and celebration await.
Once you’ve decided life won’t be complete without a Little 500 under your belt, proceed as follows:
- Did you miss the spring Little 500 Rider Call Out Meeting? Check out the PowerPoint here.
- Questions about the rules, regulations, and dates of the Little 500? Read the 2017 Little 500 Manual.
- Concerned about your eligilbilty? Fill out a protest form here. Protests are due on February 8th at 11:59 pm.
- Are you a female rider interested in applying for the Women's Colloquium Scholarship? Fill out the application and return it to the Wilcox House or firstname.lastname@example.org by March 10th at 4:00 pm.
- Need a quick glance at important Little 500 dates? Check out the 2017 Spring Little 500 Calendar. *Updated 1/19/17 to reflect room changes.
- Follow Riders Council on Twitter @IURidersCouncil and Instagram @IURidersCouncil for updates and details regarding events.