First, a word of thanks.
We can’t say often enough how much we appreciate all that you’ve done to make your student who they are. Because of your love, support, and sacrifice, we get to work with the best and brightest individuals on campus.
You still have a role to play.
IUSF members are leaders in their own right — but they still need your support. How can you help?
- Encourage your student to get involved. IUSF members learn valuable skills, forge lifelong friendships, and help build a stronger IU.
- Stay up-to-date on IUSF activities through our regular emails.
- Join us for Little 500, and see the results of your student’s hard work!
- Add your voice to the IUSF conversations on Facebook and Twitter.
- Give to the IU Parents Fund, which supports programs and services that improve student life and safety on campus.